Exercise on stakeholders in international development
1. Identify one major actor in international development.
2. Write a presentation of this actor. Use different kinds of resources that you may find on the Internet, in libraries, newspapers etc. Include in your presentation of the actior: vision/mission/goals/financing/ways of working/methods/collaborations/achievements/projects. Submit your presentation for your peers to read.
3. Read carefully two different presentations bearing in mind what you have learnt this far in the course.
4. Formulate questions/comments to these presentations.
5. React to the questions/comments your presentation might have received.